Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Three Cups of Tea

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Books
Genre: Nonfiction
Author:Greg Mortenson
5-star rating for the sheer wonder of Greg Mortenson's story and what he did (and is still doing!) to help the people in the mountains of Pakistan and Afghanistan! This is a must-read for those who are looking for proof that ordinary people CAN help change the world! ...and for those, like me, who need to be reminded time and again...this is why I'm keeping this book on my shelf. ;p

Visit the website at: http://www.threecupsoftea.com/


3 comments:

  1. Jang, finished the book and I enjoyed it to the back cover. This I learned--In any endeavor one must first set out to climb the inner mountains to succeed. Thank you very much for sharing it to me but I have to confess that I added a few more folds to the pages and a crease on the cover. It's my bad habit of reading in bed in various positions imaginable matched only by the numbers in the kama sutra. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... am glad you enjoyed it tito steve. i like the way you've perfectly summarized in one sentence the lesson one can learn from reading this book: "In any endeavor one must first set out to climb the inner mountains to succeed." I will ask permission to quote that one day. hehe. and its ok about the creases.. these show signs that a book has been well-read. :)

    ReplyDelete